Manufacturer: Schaller Messtechnik
For receiving control of paper processors like printing houses, paper retailers and corrugated paper manufacturers. Measuring instrument for determination of absolute water content of paper and solid cardboard at the pile.
For the measurement at the running roll, the humimeter PM5 is required!
For the measurement of corrugated board, the humimeter RH5 is required!
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, automatic datalog and manual saving of results for
- up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Dimensions: 147 x 75 x 30 mm (incl. rubber protection), weight 265 g (incl. batteries)
- Scope of supply: humimeter PMP with rubber protection cover, wooden case, proof plate and batteries
- Measuring range 1% to 15% water content, depending on the material
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Measuring depth: 20 mm
- Paper temperature: 0 to +50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Quick and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Simple handling
- Small, handy, applicable everywhere on site
- Menu languages in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech and Polish.
Art.No: 13770 humimeter PMP
Paper moisture meter for determination of
absolute water content at the pile