Manufacturerer: Schaller Messtechnik
Moisture meter for the determination of moisture in waste paper / recycling paper and for the detection of moisture spots in recycling paper bales.
Measurement of compressed bales, roles and pulp possible. Measuring range of 1 to 50% water content, measuring depth 500mm. Furthermore it is possible to connect external sensors to the humimeter RP6.
Use the optionally available humidity and temperature sensor to measure environmental parameters and many other important paper key figures quickly and efficiently.
To measure loose paper or cardboard, use the optionally available 0.3 meter long insertion probe.
- Quickly and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Digital displaying in “%” water content (weight percentage)
- Simple handling of moisture meter
- Pre-programmed calibrated for different materials and bale densities
- Handy, applicable everywhere on site
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
- Measuring range: 1 to 50% water content (depending on the material)
- Resolution: 0.5% water content
- Measuring depth: max. 500mm
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Temperature can be set to °C und °F as required
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, automatic datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Interface for the connection of further external sensors
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, many others on request
- Protection class: IP64
- Scope of supply: humimeter RP6, humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, rechargeable batteries (Li-Ion 1950mAh) and plastic case
- Optional: portable thermo printer, humidity and temperature sensor, test medium