SpectroDens is your all-purpose, modern measurement device for every application from pre-press to print. Whether it be in pre-print for verifying proofs, for ongoing quality control at the printing press, during delivery inspection of paper and print products or in a color lab, SpectroDens is exceptionally suitable, no matter which application.
Basic, Advanced and Premium
The device works strictly according to the standards valid for the Graphic Industry. It is particularly good at evaluating the Ugra/FOGRA-media wedge because it toggles between colorimetric measurement without polarization filter and density measurement with filter at the push of a button.
The supplied Windows-software TECHKON SpectroConnect provides the connection between SpectroDens and the PC via the micro-USB connector or via the optionally available WLAN module. Measurement data can thus be comfortably viewed and processed on the PC.
The highlights at a glance
- High-resolution spectral engine
- Direction-independant, ISO-compliant measuring head
- Precisely CNC machined, solid aluminum unibody case
- Fast single measurements and scan lengths up to 200 measurement patches
- Wireless, inductive battery charging
- Long-lasting battery for approx. 10000 measurements per charge
- Intuitive operation and convenient handling
- Micro-USB connector; WLAN module optionally
- Memory for 25000 reference values
We supply SpectroDens in three types of performance packages: The model Basic with all density functions and the Advanced version which adds essential colorimetric
functions and a color library. The fully equipped flagship model SpectroDens Premium meets all demands with regard to quality control. All SpectroDens devices can also
be used for short scans and feature a brilliant color display. The LED technology provides measurement conditions M0, M1, M2, M3 according to ISO 13655. Optionally data
transmission by means of a WLAN module is possible. SpectroDens can be upgraded post-purchase by program upload to higher versions (charged service).